Partners Hair, Dundee unravel the myths surrounding fine hair…
For those of us endlessly pining for naturally thick, luscious locks – it can often feel like an unattainable dream. That’s where Partners Hair come in!
Here, we dispel the myths and misconceptions surrounding thin hair, and share our top tips on how you can make the most out of fine, lifeless locks! Fine hair doesn’t have to be a nightmare if it’s cut well and the correct products are used.
In fact, many hairdressers would agree that fine hair is the best hair to have owing to its manageability and malleability.
The team of friendly, professional stylists at our Dundee Hair Salon are great at cutting, colouring and styling fine hair. We will give advice on the best systems to use for fine hair – including the incredible ‘Invati’ range by Aveda – as well lots of fantastic styling tips to help you cope and get the best out of your fine hair!
Our top tips for fine hair…
Thin hair doesn’t have to look and feel lifeless! Follow our simple top tips to create the illusion of having thicker hair…
1. Go Chic
Get a blunt or one-length haircut at our hairdressers in Dundee to make hair look fuller and thicker at the ends.
2. Stay Short(ish)!
Try not to grow your hair too long. The longer it gets, the stringier it appears!
3. Conditioner Is Your Friend!
Apply conditioner to the ends of your hair, not the roots. This prevents your hair from becoming weighed down. Conditioner will actually help prevent the split ends and breakage that can make fine hair look thinner!
Thicker, fuller hair is yours with 97% naturally derived ‘Invati™ Solutions’ at Partners Hair, Dundee
We highly recommend Aveda’s Invati Range – also known as ‘Nature’s solution for thinning hair’ – which is available to buy now at our hair salon in Dundee. The invati™ system is clinically proven to reduce hair loss due to breakage to help you keep the hair you have longer.
Thicker fuller looking hair is yours with the power of densiplex™-an invigorating blend of ayurvedic herbs that helps power invati™- and you should use this complete system for the best results.
The system includes:
- invati™ exfoliating shampoo – removes build-up that can clog pores and renews the scalp. 200ml.
- invati™ thickening conditioner – restores strength and improves hair elasticity, reducing breakage. 200ml.
- invati™ scalp revitalizer – helps energize and rehabilitate the scalp. 150 ml.
Styling ideas for fine hair from Partners Hair…
– A relatively short cut is often best for women with limp or fine hair, as length will weigh it down (baring in mind that your face shape has to be a part of the overall decision).
– If you are hoping to have fuller looking hair at home, then it is also a good idea to use a volumising shampoo, conditioner, and styling products before blow-drying.
– If you blow-dry your hair upside down, it can add serious volume to even the thinnest hair!!
– Hair worn forward and to the side over your forehead can cover up thinning or receding hairlines and make it look fuller.
Hair Colour advice/book an appointment for fine or thinning hair…
The correct hair colour can be a great advantage to fine hair, we recommend not colouring the hair too light as the lighter it goes the finer it will look, multi tonal lowlights can be a great way to add depth to you hair and make it appear thicker. Our experts at Partners Hair will give you a full consultation and give you great advice on how to make your hair look it’s best…the right hair colour can also be great to add a bit of body, too!